Sunday, March 20, 2011

Marie's Danse des Fleurs Weekend

                                       Angel Centerpiece I created for my table!


                                My vintage Belt Buckles...many now with new owners!



                                                  My Table display shot!

                                            
                                            Some of my clothing mixing old with new!


                
 





                                             Sophie owns one of my necklace's and belts
                                              and she wears them so well!
                                                

  A box full of my vintage hand made rings!  You can find some of these
in Maryland at the wonderful Frederick store called "TIARA DAY!"


What an amazing weekend full of blissful art presented by Cassandra VanCuren!  I exhibited my vintage finery and met AMAZING like minded women and artists!  Here are a few photos of my exhibit!  Thank you to the incredible Fancy Farm Girl Tiffany for photographing the entire weekend!  I have a new icon in my world of photographic artists!

No comments: