Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This girl went JUNKIN'!!!!!

Christmas was in the air at one of my favorite places in the world, The Girls Gone Junkin' in Canton, Texas!  I was filled with happiness knowing I will be bringing all the Beauty in Blue event girls here in the spring!  BEAUTY awaits!

Cathy and I in her AMAZING store!

All of the Girl's gone Junkin who will host my group for a wonderful project, wine and cheese!

These adorable vintage German pink Christmas balls came home with me for my tree at Karen's Kozy Kottage!


Everywhere you look is breathtaking!

Rock and Roll Cowgirl's gutair !
Brenda creates the most unique and beautiful clothing EVER!

We decided the project we will do with the group will be a "Lovely Lacey Little Lampshade" using materials like this!

Amazing embellished boots!

A treasure of treasures...I am the owner of this INCREDIBLE over the top crochet bag!  It is really big and once I put it over my shoulder, I knew it was coming home with me!  This was handmade with love by Cathy's mom and I will cherish it!  Be sure and visit beautyinbluevent.blogspot.com for all the details about the Spring event!  I would love to share these amazing places with you!  Be blessed, and be beautiful my friends!

4 comments:

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Whoo-hoo! I am counting months and days till Texas! I can't wait to be a Junkin' Girl too! ;) All look amazing!! So so excited! Can't wait to play and shop! xoxo,Jenn

Belle Inspiration Magazine said...

Bonjour Karen,
Referred to your beautiful blog by La Vie Charmante. Looks like you had a great time. ALl your workshops sound like so much fun, would love to come some time.
I'm a new follower,
Mimi

Laura said...

Wonderful!! I am soo inspired by the beauty you saw and shared with us! Can't wait to be at the Beauty in Blue Retreat!! thanks Karen!
Laura

Unknown said...

Thank you fabulous girls!!!! I am ever so excited about all in store for the new year!! xoxoxo