Saturday, September 15, 2012

Little Blessings held with love!



It has been a blessed day today...  Satine our standard poodle gave birth to 7 beautiful puppies!  I am so grateful it  went perfectly smooth and they are all healthy and growing bigger everyday.  we have 4 females and 3 males and my daughter gave them all names from Gone with the Wind....Rhett, Scarlett, Ashley, Beau, Belle, Melanie and Bonnie Blue. 

 I am going to enjoy every moment of cuddling and loving them until they go to their new homes.  I have so much work to do in the art studio, but I have been glued to the pups  for hours on end just watching and admiring them...time to get back to work!  Have a beautiful weekend.

2 comments:

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Oh My Gosh! This just made my day. How absolutely adorable!!

Linda P. said...

Oh, it would be sooo hard to get ANYTHING done with those wavy-haired sweeties to cuddle! Congratulations!