Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Beauty in Blue, 2013






How do I begin??

LOVE LIVES IN TEXAS!

The tradition remains and once again, I presented Beauty in Blue, an artful weekend retreat for women deep in the heart of Texas at the amazing Whitworth Ranch Retreat.

Many of us had attended my first Beauty in Blue event, and we also had some new artistic women join the fun! 

 We are scattered around the globe.... from Florida to Georgia to Chicago to California.  Something beyond words happens when  creative souls gather for an intimate and artful weekend.  Gorgeous art pieces are created and forever friendships are forged.

I will share many more photos of our projects, swaps, etc soon, but I just had to share a little preview today!





















































  
 More coming soon my friends!!!  Sending you love as BIG as Texas!! xo


No comments: