Sunday, June 9, 2013

In love with The Great Gatsby.....

I must confess...this girl is Great Gatsby Obsessed...  I have just seen the film for the third time and still feel as though I can't take it all in!  

It is a true feast for the eyes and the beauty overwhelms me.  I am fond of many era's from the past, but I do believe the 1920's is  my very favorite... a time when women stepped out and dared to be different, wore makeup and cut their hair...and they were able to vote for the first time!

My all time favorite movie is Moulin Rouge and Baz Luhrman, is the same producer of The Great Gatsby....he has done it again with a film so true to the decadence of the 1920's!

I am so excited about my Spring 2014 event which will be called "Gatsby Queens"!  

Keep posted for details!!!!











The film has inspired me to create Gatsby inspired pieces and I started with these head pieces!  These are worn across the top of the head.....









While These are worn across the forehead in true Gatsby Girl style!  All are available for sale!






















No comments: