Sunday, July 14, 2013

Roses in the Snow Registration Open Today!

 I am thrilled to open registration today for
"Roses in the Snow"
A Cozy Cottage Christmas event!

November 15-17th 2013
Mount Dora, Florida



I can hardly wait to open the doors once again to welcome artists from around the country to my Cozy cottage in historic Mount Dora, Florida.  The projects are DIVINE, intricate and extra special!  It is sure to be a weekend full of friendship and fun...



I am proud to present the project I will be teaching....

The Frozen Charlotte Christmas Shrine! 




Created using an altered vintage book, this is a one of a kind art piece that shall bring "Joy to the World!"....





Display it in your favorite place and let her bring "Christmas Wishes" and "Snowflake Kisses" to all who gaze upon her.





Featuring special details and plenty of bling, a sweet Charlotte and bottle brush tree are nestled among the snow...





Sweet Charlotte is bundled in her winter scarf, ready for the holiday season..





I am honored to have Tampa artist and incredible friend Molly Knox to present and teach this weekend as well!  She will guide you in making this beautiful "Blushing Rose Bangle."  









Soft pink and blue hues and gorgeous fabric roses make this a beautiful compliment to any outfit...







Also joining me to teach is my dear friend and talented Fort Lauderdale artist Judy Stafford. She brought to life the exact vision I had in mind for an extra special project...





Presenting, "The Crowned Rose Necklace"   






A pearl rose is placed within a deco style watch face and is crowned with rhinestone beauty!









Weekend Details:
The fee for this special weekend is $350 and includes all projects, a tea luncheon at the stunning Garden Gate Tearoom, a dessert soiree on Friday evening, dinner Saturday evening,  and lots of surprises and take home gifts.

SPACE IS LIMITED!  I wish not to  turn away anyone,  but the Cozy Cottage is only big enough for so many!  If you wish to reserve your spot, log into Pay Pal and make your Pay Pal payment right away to
pageoflove@aol.com
If you do not use Pay Pal, I can accept your credit card  payment personally!  Just email me!

You can find me on Facebook at
Karen Ricucci Hillman
or
Photography by Karen Paige Hillman

Once you are on board I will  email you with more information including places to stay etc.

If you are planning on flying, the closest airport to Mount Dora is Orlando.

Can't wait to see you all and share Christmas Magic!

xoxoxox Karen






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm probably already too late! But can't figure out how to pay. Help!!

Laurie said...

This looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Louise@ElsieMayandBertha said...

All of that pink looks lovely and different from the usual red and green.