Saturday, December 21, 2013

"Let it Snow" Holiday Portraits!

Christmas magic is in the air and this year, I was thrilled with the theme I chose for my holiday portrait sessions, "Let it Snow!"

For two days, it was snowing here in South Florida!  I invested in a package that included a snow blowing machine and faux snow that I mixed up in batches for the ground.  The snow was so life like!  It isn't wet and does not melt... just fluffy and soft and cool to the touch.    This type of snow is used for stage and movie productions and is non toxic and safe for the environment.

There were snow angels, ice skaters, snow princesses and more!  It was one of my favorite portrait session weekends ever and here are just a few of the photographs.....

May all your Christmases be white! xoxo

  












1 comment:

Sherry Williams said...

Your photography is beautiful! Wish I lived close enough to have photos of my grandchildren taken by you!

love you,
Sherry