Thursday, January 9, 2014

Exciting Things to Come!

I am honored and excited that my Roses in the Snow event is being  featured in the next issue of Creating Vintage Charm Magazine.  In addition to the story, my styled mannequin for the event is gracing the cover!

This is a BEAUTIFUL magazine brimming with all things divine for those who love vintage treasures, art and pretty living.

You can subscribe to this wonderful publication here:




Coming this Spring, I am excited to announce my Cottage Chic sale to be held at my Cozy Cottage in Mount Dora, Florida.

Unique vendors will gather behind the white picket fence and offer shabby chic treasures galore and more!  This also falls on the same weekend as the antiques and collectables show held downtown just a few blocks away.  Hope you can come shop and join the fun!





No comments: