Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer Fun!




 Happy Summer and Happy 4th of July!  It's been a busy time here with lots of fun, parties, new life, cooking and art!

My neighborhood here in South Florida is the best place to be on the 4th of July!  One of our neighbors puts on a huge and wonderful fireworks production, and on the other side of my house, you can view 3 different cities firework shows!

I had a great time grabbing a few snapshots with my I phone of the children... they were so patriotic....







A most joyful summer welcome has been bestowed upon  my Standard Poodle Satine's litter of 7 gorgeous puppies!  They are little bundles of sheer bliss...4 girls and 3 boys.  


Here are a few of them.... I gave them their temporary names for my purposes and since they were born so close to July 4th, they are patriotic names.... The Patriot, Hero, Glory, Liberty Belle, Abe Lincoln and Betsy Ross!









Needless to say, these days I find myself spending HOURS holding and cuddling these sweet peas!  OH there is nothing greater than puppy love!!

I found these sweet cupcake toppers and made Posh Poodle "Pupcakes" to celebrate their one week birthday!



Today the pups are 2 weeks old and their eyes are opening!  We have decided to keep one since this is Satine's 2nd and final litter... the whole process is so joyful and I have loved basking in the glow of new life!


No comments: