Saturday, June 27, 2015

Serendipi-TEA in Texas


Once again, I traveled "deep in the heart of Texas" to the wonderful Whitworth Ranch Retreat for a long  weekend of BLISS!!

The beauty of this event was that my dear friend Stacy Seely who is the owner and chef of this artful retreat, gifted myself and 18 of my chosen  guests with a Downton Abby themed weekend.

The details were beyond imaginable... the food, the clothing choices... spectacular, the projects we created.....

SPLENDID!!

I will simply share the photos because they speak for themselves... 

































The cherished memories of this weekend will live with me for always...  as an artist, I believe nothing could be better than escaping for a themed  weekend with fellow artists.  It is a time of reflection, shopping, creating and more...

I hope that you will join me at one of my upcoming events!  Blessings for a beautiful Summer!


No comments: